Are you less than happy with the appearance of your smile? Do you shy away from business situations and social interactions because you’re self conscious about your appearance? You may be surprised to learn that many issues you think are purely cosmetic can also have an impact on your overall oral health.
Teeth that are cracked, decayed, missing, or incorrectly aligned not only mar your appearance and make you self-conscious, but they can lead to a variety of other problems including periodontal disease, jaw pain, and difficulty with chewing. Cosmetic dentistry can correct these issues, restoring your oral health and beautiful smile.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
At the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist office we understand that every patient’s needs are unique. When you visit our practice, we will work closely with you to find the solution that is right for you, correcting potentially harmful dental issues and giving you a smile you can be proud of.
Cosmetic dentistry offers several solutions for perfecting your smile:
- Porcelain Veneers can cover discolored teeth and correct problems like uneven spacing, gaps, and crooked teeth.
- Dental Implants can be used by your dentist to replace missing teeth and offer additional support against
shifting teeth and jaw collapse.
- Porcelain Crowns offer a strong, aesthetically pleasing solution for patients with cracked or chipped teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings prevent further decay while appearing natural, unlike amalgam fillings.
- Tooth bonding corrects the appearance of broken, misaligned, or crooked teeth
There are almost unlimited options for restoring your great smile. In addition to correcting potential dental problems and ensuring your overall oral health, the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist offers a wide range of cosmetic services from basic teeth whitening to more complex procedures such as dental implants. Treatments available in general dentistry combined with cosmetic dentistry offer a solution for every smile.