Contrary to what you might think, very few of us were born with the potential for a perfect “Hollywood” smile. Many of the bright, beautiful smiles you’re envious of may very well have had a little help from cosmetic dentistry.
Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist Dr. Tony Lin offers a wide range of esthetic treatments to fit your needs. Your smile makeover may be as simple as teeth whitening or cosmetic bonding; or, we may decide that a combination of treatments would be best for helping you achieve your goals.
Problems We Fix with Cosmetic Dentistry
Today we have more options than ever for designing your perfect smile. Here are just a few of the problems we can address with our state-of-the-art esthetic treatments:
Uneven Gaps and Spacing between Teeth
Your teeth may be in generally good shape, but uneven gaps and spacing can throw off the symmetry of your smile. Dental bonding is a conservative approach we can recommend, but our cosmetic dentist will also be happy to talk to you about porcelain veneers.
Chipped, Cracked, or Broken Teeth
Your teeth are highly durable, but they’re not indestructible. We will look at the most conservative option first, which is dental bonding. But based on your needs we may decide that porcelain veneers or even an all-porcelain crown would be a better choice for you.
Slight Tooth Misalignment
If you have been living with a slightly crooked smile because you don’t want braces, you may have other options. We can often conceal slight misalignments with porcelain veneers to create a harmonious, uniform appearance. But we also offer Invisalign clear braces if you would prefer a short-term, effective orthodontic treatment.
Your Smile Makeover Awaits!
There are so many combinations of treatments we can offer, and the best place to start is with a smile consultation. Our Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist will be happy to meet with you to find out what’s bothering you and how you would like us to help.
- What Can Porcelain Veneers Do for You? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Shares Their Benefits
- The Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Explains Bonding, a Conservative Smile Makeover Option
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- 3 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Crowns Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains What You Need to Know about Mini Dental Implants before Deciding
- Do Genetics Put You at Higher Risk for Cavities? The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares Updated Information
- The Dallas, TX Invisalign Dentist Reviews Top 3 Reasons to Consider Invisalign Clear Braces
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares 4 Tips for Banishing Bad Breath for Good!
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...