In dentistry, dental implants are known as the "gold standard" for tooth replacement. This is mostly due to the fact that they not only solve the esthetic problem of a missing tooth; however, the Dallas, TX dental implants dentist prefers them because they also improve your oral health by promoting the growth of healthy bone in your jaw.
Dental Implants and Your Quality of Life
But can a dental implant really improve your quality of life? A recent study followed a group of implant patients, recording their ratings of variables before and after implant placement. The research showed a dramatic improvement in the patients' perceptions after the procedure compared to those recorded before.
- Physical pain
- Social disability
- Functional limitation
- Psychological discomfort
What Does This Mean for You?
There's no doubt that trying to enjoy life when you have missing teeth can be a challenge, but you don't have to settle for a reduced quality of life. Dental implants are a long-term solution that has helped millions of people regain oral function and comfort. As you can see, the benefits extend far beyond a more attractive smile!
Deciding If an Implant is Right for You
Dental implants have been around for decades but many patients still don't understand how they work. Your first step is to call your Novato dental implants dentist to arrange a consultation.
Our doctors will perform a thorough exam and use digital imaging to determine if you are a good candidate for an implant. They'll explain the process, benefits, and timeline so you can make a confident decision. A knowledgeable member of our team will be happy to explain your insurance coverage and financial options.
Please Call the Dallas, TX Dental Implants Dentist
There's a lot to know before you make a decision about implants, please call us to arrange an appointment so we can get started!
- What Can Porcelain Veneers Do for You? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Shares Their Benefits
- The Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Explains Bonding, a Conservative Smile Makeover Option
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- 3 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Crowns Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains What You Need to Know about Mini Dental Implants before Deciding
- Do Genetics Put You at Higher Risk for Cavities? The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares Updated Information
- The Dallas, TX Invisalign Dentist Reviews Top 3 Reasons to Consider Invisalign Clear Braces
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares 4 Tips for Banishing Bad Breath for Good!
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...