- Crowns Restore Function – If you have a damaged tooth, you know that it is a constant reminder that there’s a problem. It hurts to eat many
of your favorite foods because other teeth are doing all the work. A high-quality crown relieves undue pain or discomfort by restoring function
to the natural tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns Look Natural - There are many materials that can be used for crowns, but our patients prefer porcelain. This material has the
same translucent qualities as natural tooth enamel and can be shaded by your cosmetic dentist to match
your unique smile. The result is a restoration that blends in seamlessly with your smile.
- Crowns Restore Confidence – No one wants to live with damaged teeth. Even if the problem is not obvious, you may feel self-conscious simply because you know something is not right. A well-made porcelain dental crown not only restores function but also improves your appearance and your self-confidence.
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Can Dental Bonding Help Your Smile? The Dallas Dentist Explains the Benefits
- Millions Are at Risk for Oral Cancer – Are You One of Them? The Dallas Dentist Explains
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- Which Tooth Replacement is Right for You? The Dental Implants Dentist in Dallas Answers Your Question
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
- What Can Porcelain Veneers Do for You? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Shares Their Benefits
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...