The loss of a tooth can be a devastating event in your life. Whether it’s the result of an accident or neglect, the impact is the same; your confidence suffers because you have lost a part of you that you assumed you’d have for a long time.
Beyond that, though, tooth loss also significantly your ability to eat,
But the dental implants dentist in Dallas, TX offers many options for replacing missing teeth and regaining functionality. From partial dentures to full dental implants, we can restore your smile and your life.
A bridge is a prosthetic that is designed to fill the space left by a missing tooth. An artificial tooth is suspended on either side by crowns that we attach to adjacent teeth. A bridge will restore function and conceal the empty space.
Full or Partial Dentures
Partial dentures continue to be a reliable tooth replacement option that works well for many people. We recommend partials in cases where several or all teeth are missing, and they are designed to fit in and around existing teeth.
Full dentures are recommended when most or all teeth are missing. Today we design natural-looking dentures that fit comfortably and restore much of the function lost with missing teeth.
If you’re looking for the replacement that looks, feels, and functions
Call Us for an Appointment
Our dentists have extensive experience in restoring dental implants with beautiful, functional restorations. If you are concerned about missing teeth, please call the dental implants dentist in Dallas, TX to arrange a consultation.
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Can Dental Bonding Help Your Smile? The Dallas Dentist Explains the Benefits
- Millions Are at Risk for Oral Cancer – Are You One of Them? The Dallas Dentist Explains
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- Which Tooth Replacement is Right for You? The Dental Implants Dentist in Dallas Answers Your Question
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
- What Can Porcelain Veneers Do for You? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Shares Their Benefits
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...