Dental damage often pops up unexpectedly; then patients panic, and, often, wait to take the next necessary steps in restorative dentistry. Unfortunately, this often compounds the damage, which why our Dallas dentists encourage patients of all ages to reach out to their dentists as soon as dental damage occurs.
Commonly Experienced Types Of Dental Damage
Whether your smile is affected by infection, injury, or genetics, is imperative that you seek prompt treatment for oral health problems, including:
- Cracked or chipped enamel
- Thin dental enamel (which may cause increased dental sensitivity)
- Gum disease
It is not uncommon for these dental problems to occur in combination. As one part of your smile becomes compromised, it can start a domino effect of damage and infection.
When you are considering restorative treatment options, you want to take into account their respective processes, costs, timelines, and longevities. Dental bonding, for example, can be completed in just one day, while porcelain restorations may require multiple appointments.
Even if you aren’t ready to commit to a multi-phased treatment plan, you want to make sure that you get the urgent care you need to stop the damage from becoming more severe. Don’t allow oral health problems to go unaddressed; you only have one set of adult teeth!
Get Started Now
If you have noticed that your smile looks or feels different, it may be time to reach out to your dental team for an oral health assessment. Our Dallas restorative dentists are here to help you figure out which treatments are appropriate for your needs, and for your aesthetic goals. To get started, just give our office a call, or use the Contact Us page on our site to submit an inquiry.
- Don’t Let Dental Damage Linger; Our Dallas Dentists Explain Why
- Dallas Gum Disease Dentist Shares Info About This Periodontal Health Problems
- Here Are Some Of The Popular Treatments Our Dallas Dentists Use To Treat Dental Damage
- Dallas Dentists Review 3 Daily Habits That Adversely Affect Dental Health
- Our Dallas Dentists Review Why Water Is So Good For Your Smile
- You Can Brush More Effectively With Some Simple Changes From Our Dallas Dentists
- Get The Facts From Our Dallas Dentists About Why Professional Appointments Matter
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
Make an Appointment in October to enter our 10th Anniversary Raffle
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...