When your smile is negatively affected by trauma or infection, our Dallas restorative dentists are here to help you reclaim an attractive and structurally sound smile. We know that it is easy to feel overwhelmed with all of the treatment options out there, which is why we have put together this short overview of commonly used restorative options. Let’s get started!
A crown is designed to rebuild missing portions of damaged teeth. Our team creates custom restorations that are shaped, sized, and shaded to look natural. When a restoration is not customized, it can affect the balance of your smile, and contribute to additional dental problems.
These dental prosthetics replace many consecutive missing teeth all at once. Dentures are designed to sit on top of your gum tissue; the base of the denture is molded to fit snugly over the patient’s jaw and gum tissue. One of the great things about a denture is that it can completely transform the state of your smile quickly.
Dental implant technology allows our team to place permanent replacement teeth that remain stable for years to come. Every individual dental implant crown is held in place with a titanium root. This titanium post extends down in the patient’s jaw tissue, essentially fulfilling the role of a natural tooth root. Once your dental implant is complete, you will benefit from a replacement tooth that blends in seamlessly with your existing smile and is simple to care for.
Our Dallas dentists truly believe that no smile is beyond help. We offer treatments that repair damage, and even to completely rebuild missing teeth if necessary. In order to learn more about restorative dentistry, and to schedule a personal consultation with our team, just give our office a call! You can also use the Contact Us page on our site to submit a question. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Don’t Let Dental Damage Linger; Our Dallas Dentists Explain Why
- Dallas Gum Disease Dentist Shares Info About This Periodontal Health Problems
- Here Are Some Of The Popular Treatments Our Dallas Dentists Use To Treat Dental Damage
- Dallas Dentists Review 3 Daily Habits That Adversely Affect Dental Health
- Our Dallas Dentists Review Why Water Is So Good For Your Smile
- You Can Brush More Effectively With Some Simple Changes From Our Dallas Dentists
- Get The Facts From Our Dallas Dentists About Why Professional Appointments Matter
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
Make an Appointment in October to enter our 10th Anniversary Raffle
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...