One of my long-time patients, Kelly, came in for her routine exam. During the exam, Kelly mentioned to me that she was about to re-enter the job market after years of being a “domestic engineer”, as she cheerfully referred to it. Kelly’s teeth were in generally good condition, but she was self-conscious about her smile because of chipped front teeth. When I asked why she had never addressed this with me before, she laughed and said, “Dr. Lin, I’m not a millionaire!” It occurred to me that lots of people share Kelly’s belief that Cosmetic Dentistry is only for movie stars and celebrities. So I told Kelly that, with the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry there was no reason to think that a beautiful, dazzling smile was beyond her reach
The fact is that, with modern treatments offered by the Dallas, TX Smile Studio, it is now possible to not only maintain your smile for good oral health, but also to improve your overall appearance and boost your confidence. Using subtle and largely non-invasive procedures, cosmetic dentistry helps your teeth fit together better, creating a whiter, even, beautiful smile. Procedures include veneers, or, as my office make available, Lumineers™, teeth whitening or bleaching, and Bioliners to help rearrange the fit and harmony of your teeth.
Bioliners straightens your teeth invisibly, and whitening and bleaching techniques create a natural, but noticeably brighter smile. Teeth whitening and veneers offer a virtually pain free, effective option for maximum results and can effectively reverse the damage done by caffeine and tobacco. Chipped, stained, and crooked teeth make excellent candidates for veneers or Lumineers™, which fit over your natural teeth reshaping and brighten the tooth by covering it with an artificial surface.
Beyond the obvious aesthetic benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry, chipped or misaligned teeth can contribute to problems with your bite, creating additional problems down the road. In short, modern cosmetic dentistry offers you the chance to maximize the health and vitality of your mouth, A few short years ago, a visit to the dentist’s office was an experience to be endured. Today Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Office can help Kelly and you transform your teeth into your greatest asset.
- Don’t Let Dental Damage Linger; Our Dallas Dentists Explain Why
- Dallas Gum Disease Dentist Shares Info About This Periodontal Health Problems
- Here Are Some Of The Popular Treatments Our Dallas Dentists Use To Treat Dental Damage
- Dallas Dentists Review 3 Daily Habits That Adversely Affect Dental Health
- Our Dallas Dentists Review Why Water Is So Good For Your Smile
- You Can Brush More Effectively With Some Simple Changes From Our Dallas Dentists
- Get The Facts From Our Dallas Dentists About Why Professional Appointments Matter
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
Make an Appointment in October to enter our 10th Anniversary Raffle
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...