The loss of a tooth can be a devastating event in your life. Whether it’s the result of an accident or neglect, the impact is the same; your confidence suffers because you have lost a part of you that you assumed you’d have for a long time.
Beyond that, though, tooth loss also significantly your ability to eat,
But the dental implants dentist in Dallas, TX offers many options for replacing missing teeth and regaining functionality. From partial dentures to full dental implants, we can restore your smile and your life.
A bridge is a prosthetic that is designed to fill the space left by a missing tooth. An artificial tooth is suspended on either side by crowns that we attach to adjacent teeth. A bridge will restore function and conceal the empty space.
Full or Partial Dentures
Partial dentures continue to be a reliable tooth replacement option that works well for many people. We recommend partials in cases where several or all teeth are missing, and they are designed to fit in and around existing teeth.
Full dentures are recommended when most or all teeth are missing. Today we design natural-looking dentures that fit comfortably and restore much of the function lost with missing teeth.
If you’re looking for the replacement that looks, feels, and functions
Call Us for an Appointment
Our dentists have extensive experience in restoring dental implants with beautiful, functional restorations. If you are concerned about missing teeth, please call the dental implants dentist in Dallas, TX to arrange a consultation.
Many adults live with crooked or crowded teeth because they believe the only alternative is years of traditional orthodontic treatment with metal braces. However, today you don’t have to endure years of life with uncomfortable braces to get back the smile you were born to have.
Patients who want to straighten teeth will be pleased to know that the Dallas Invisalign dentist offers the option of using Invisalign clear aligners. Invisalign adult orthodontics is an effective, efficient alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign clear braces offer a more comfortable and virtually invisible method for gently straightening your teeth.
Reasons to Consider Invisalign
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are made of a soft, flexible material, so they’re much less likely to create any irritation to your mouth.
- Discreet: Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible. The casual observer will not notice any difference when you’re wearing your aligner.
- Removable: You can remove your aligners when you eat, brush your teeth, or any other time that it’s necessary.
The Invisalign Process
The Dallas Invisalign dentist starts by taking impressions, images, and x-rays of your mouth. A specialized software program allows us to develop your entire treatment plan and predict how your teeth will move, from start to finish.
We send the information to a lab where several sets of clear aligners are customized to straighten your smile. You will be instructed to wear each set for about two weeks, then move on to the next in the series that has been carefully crafted to shift your teeth gently to the next stage in the straightening process. You will make visits to your cosmetic dentist about every six weeks so we can check on your progress.
Problems Invisalign Corrects
Invisalign aligners correct nearly any alignment issue you may have with your teeth. Our Invisalign dentist will help you choose the appropriate Invisalign system to correct issues like the following:
- Crooked teeth
- Spaces/gaps in teeth
Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign is a perfect choice that fits your busy lifestyle while providing the straight, beautiful smile you’ve always dreamed of. Please contact our Dallas dental office for more information and to start your Invisalign treatment!
A healthy smile is worth striving for, but the way you feel about your appearance plays a big part in your ability to interact comfortably with others. If you are self-conscious about stained or discolored teeth, it’s likely that you want to conceal your smile. An unfortunate result is that others may see you as unfriendly or unapproachable.
As more focus is placed on a bright smile, Dallas teeth whitening dentist Dr. Tony Lin sees an increasing number of patients who opt for professional teeth whitening treatment. There are many professional whitening products available today that can turn back the clock on a dull, stained smile.
Drinks to Avoid for a Whiter Smile
But if you want to do everything you can to protect your bright smile, here is a list of three drinks you should avoid:
- Black Tea: You probably thought black coffee was the worst staining culprit, but black tea stains your teeth even worse. The high level of tannins
contained in black tea adhere to teeth because they’re attracted to the protein in enamel. Instead, choose beverages with fewer tannins, like green
or white tea.
- Energy Drinks: Surely a drink that boosts energy must be good for you, right? Actually, they’re one of the worst because they not only high amounts
of sugar, but they are also high in acid. It’s probably best to avoid energy drinks altogether, but if you do consume them, rinse with water or
try sipping through a straw to minimize the time the drink lingers on your teeth.
- White Wine: You probably know that red wine stains teeth, but white wine? Like black tea, white wine contains tannins, but it also has more acid. Acid
breaks down dental enamel, so your teeth more likely to absorb stains from other foods. If you want to indulge, keep a glass of water close by
to rinse in between glasses of wine.
Please Call to Learn More
This is just a brief list of the foods that are damaging to your teeth, so you really need to understand what you are consuming and how it affects your oral health. The Dallas, TX teeth whitening dentist will be happy to suggest ways to minimize damage to your teeth and recommend a professional whitening treatment if appropriate.
- Dallas Gum Disease Dentist Shares Info About This Periodontal Health Problems
- Here Are Some Of The Popular Treatments Our Dallas Dentists Use To Treat Dental Damage
- Dallas Dentists Review 3 Daily Habits That Adversely Affect Dental Health
- Our Dallas Dentists Review Why Water Is So Good For Your Smile
- You Can Brush More Effectively With Some Simple Changes From Our Dallas Dentists
- Get The Facts From Our Dallas Dentists About Why Professional Appointments Matter
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Can Dental Bonding Help Your Smile? The Dallas Dentist Explains the Benefits
Make an Appointment in October to enter our 10th Anniversary Raffle
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...