A few short years ago, people who needed their teeth straightened didn’t have many options. Fortunately, advances in dental technology have changed that. Now we have lots of choices when it comes to finding the orthodontic treatment that’s right for you. One of the options that the Dallas, TX Invisalign Dentist is Bioliners, clear braces, a discreet and affordable orthodontic treatment.
Why do You use Bioliners Instead of Other Orthodontics?
There are several reasons why we have chosen to offer Bioliners to our patients:
- They are an effective option for correcting minor tooth alignment issues
- Bioliners are clear and virtually invisible
- If your teeth don’t require a lot of straightening, clear aligners are more comfortable than traditional orthodontics
- Bioliners are significantly less expensive than other options like Invisalign
How Long Does it Take to Straighten Teeth With Bioliners?
The length of treatment is different for each person because it depends on the amount of straightening needed and the results you desire with each Bioliner™ alignment treatment. The Dallas, TX Invisalign Dentist will help you decide if they are the best option for you. In most cases you’ll use each Bioliner™ aligner in the series for two to three weeks, followed by one to two weeks of using The Bioliner Plus™. Proper alignment can often be achieved in less than a year.
How Soon Will I See Results Using Clear Aligners?
The needs of every patient are unique, but normally patients see positive results every time they change to the next set of aligners. Various factors that can have an effect on the final results of your Bioliner™ treatment include:
- The shape of your teeth
- The position of the root in the area of treatment
- The health of your gums
How Soon Can I Start Treatment With Bioliners™?
Once we develop a treatment plan, our dentist will take impressions of your teeth. The molds made from these impressions will be sent to the dental lab to create custom-crafted Bioliners™. Your custom set of Bioliners™ will be fabricated in about five days, and we will then arrange an appointment to begin treatment.
How Much Do Bioliners™ Cost?
The cost of Bioliners™ treatment depends greatly on how much straightening is needed to obtain a beautifully aligned result. We will be more than happy to consult with you to provide an accurate estimate of treatment cost. Please contact our office to arrange for a complimentary consultation. We will be happy to evaluate your specific situation and help you choose the best option for you.
Cosmetic dentists are now able to provide a broad range of services to help you achieve the beautiful smile of your dreams. Within just a few short years, procedures performed by a cosmetic dentist can literally change your appearance and restore your self confidence as you enjoy your new smile. With advances in cosmetic dentistry there is no reason to think that a beautiful, dazzling smile is beyond your reach.
The fact is, with modern treatments offered by the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist, it is possible to maintain your beautiful smile for good oral health and also to improve your overall appearance and boost your confidence. Most cosmetic dentistry is non-invasive and helps your teeth fit together better, creating a whiter, beautiful smile.
Procedures include veneers, Lumineers™, teeth whitening or bleaching, and Bioliners clear braces to help rearrange the fit and beauty of your teeth.
Bioliners clear braces straighten your teeth invisibly, and whitening and bleaching techniques create a natural, but noticeably brighter smile. Teeth whitening and veneers offer a virtually pain free, effective option for maximum results and can effectively reverse the damage done by caffeine and tobacco. If your teeth are chipped, stained, or uneven, you are an excellent candidate for veneers or Lumineers™, which fit over your natural teeth reshaping and brighten the tooth by covering it with an artificial surface.
Beyond the obvious benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry, chipped or misaligned teeth can contribute to problems with your bite, creating additional problems down the road. In short, modern cosmetic dentistry offers you the chance to maximize the health and vitality of your mouth, A few short years ago, a visit to the dentist’s office was an experience to be endured. Today the Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist office can help transform your teeth into your greatest asset.
Most people are aware of Invisalign teeth aligners. However, most people are not familiar with – Bioliners™. This clear appliance can be used for minor tooth movement similar to Invisalign, but is more affordable.
What Is a Bioliner™?
A Bioliner™ is a tooth aligner made of very thin ultra clear plastic with a soft thermal plastic insert. To make a set of Bioliner™ aligners, the Dallas, TX Clear Invisible Braces dentist first takes a series of molds (or impressions) to develop a custom set of models of the teeth. These are then sent to the dental lab where the models are reset and aligned.Soft thermal plastic inserts are made to fit over the reset teeth. The dental lab then makes a plastic “suck-down” retainer over the model with the plastic insert in place. When a patient wears the retainer, the thermal plastic insert exerts gentle pressure on the teeth to be moved. The thermal plastic insert is the key to this aligner. The insert is flexible enough to allow the patient to easily remove the appliance, yet rigid enough to move teeth.
What Can the Bioliner™ Be Used For?
The soft insert allows for slight movement of the teeth, and up to three Bioliners™ can be made from the original models. If more movement is needed, the Dallas, TX Invisalign dentist can make new molds so a new set of aligners can be made. Bioliners™ are used to correct cases with rotated teeth, tipped teeth and minor relapse cases. Just like Invisalign - they are not intended to be used to correct major alignment issues.
Generally, Bioliners™ are used for:
- Minor crowding cases where the patient does not want fixed appliances and cannot afford Invisalign aligners.
- Patients who have not worn retainers as required and experience some relapse after prior treatment.
- Patients who have gone through traditional orthodontic treatment, but there are one or more teeth still need some minor correction.
- Patients who request early removal of traditional braces but still need minor correction of alignment.
- Bioliners™ cost a lot less than Invisalign.
- Bioliners™ require a fewer number of aligners to complete the minor straightening. One Bioliner can move teeth further than one Invisalign aligner.
- Which Tooth Replacement is Right for You? The Dental Implants Dentist in Dallas Answers Your Question
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
- What Can Porcelain Veneers Do for You? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Shares Their Benefits
- The Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Explains Bonding, a Conservative Smile Makeover Option
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- 3 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Crowns Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains What You Need to Know about Mini Dental Implants before Deciding
- Do Genetics Put You at Higher Risk for Cavities? The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares Updated Information
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...