Today, there are more options than ever for correcting esthetic smile flaws. If you’re not happy with the position, shape, or whiteness of your teeth, you don’t necessarily need to spend lots of money on high-end cosmetic dental treatments.
Everyone deserves a smile they can be proud of, regardless of their budget. Whenever we can, the Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist offers our patients the most conservative and affordable cosmetic treatments available.
Dental bonding is an excellent way to repair chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth. It’s fast, less costly than other treatments, and we can usually restore several teeth in just one appointment.
What Problems does Bonding Correct?
Using dental bonding, we can easily alter the shape, size, and even the color of your teeth. One of the things about bonding that makes it so effective is that the material we use can be shaded to closely match the color of your natural teeth. The result is a repair that even you won’t be able to see!
The Dallas, TX dentist cosmetic often chooses bonding to correct the following flaws:
- Uneven gaps in-between your front teeth
- Small chips and fractures in enamel
- Slightly misaligned teeth
How Does Dental Bonding Work?
Bonding requires special skill and attention to detail, and Dr. Follette starts the process by carefully mixing several shades of composite resin to match your natural tooth color as possible. Next, she carefully and expertly shapes and bonds the material to your tooth. Since the repair blends so well with your smile, we can use it to fill in a small chip or cover entire surface of a discolored tooth.
A Beautiful Smile is Closer than You Think
Have you always believed that a smile makeover was beyond your reach? If so, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to learn how a simple process like bonding can produce the beautiful results you’ve always dreamed about.
Contrary to what you might think, very few of us were born with the potential for a perfect “Hollywood” smile. Many of the bright, beautiful smiles you’re envious of may very well have had a little help from cosmetic dentistry.
Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist Dr. Tony Lin offers a wide range of esthetic treatments to fit your needs. Your smile makeover may be as simple as teeth whitening or cosmetic bonding; or, we may decide that a combination of treatments would be best for helping you achieve your goals.
Problems We Fix with Cosmetic Dentistry
Today we have more options than ever for designing your perfect smile. Here are just a few of the problems we can address with our state-of-the-art esthetic treatments:
Uneven Gaps and Spacing between Teeth
Your teeth may be in generally good shape, but uneven gaps and spacing can throw off the symmetry of your smile. Dental bonding is a conservative approach we can recommend, but our cosmetic dentist will also be happy to talk to you about porcelain veneers.
Chipped, Cracked, or Broken Teeth
Your teeth are highly durable, but they’re not indestructible. We will look at the most conservative option first, which is dental bonding. But based on your needs we may decide that porcelain veneers or even an all-porcelain crown would be a better choice for you.
Slight Tooth Misalignment
If you have been living with a slightly crooked smile because you don’t want braces, you may have other options. We can often conceal slight misalignments with porcelain veneers to create a harmonious, uniform appearance. But we also offer Invisalign clear braces if you would prefer a short-term, effective orthodontic treatment.
Your Smile Makeover Awaits!
There are so many combinations of treatments we can offer, and the best place to start is with a smile consultation. Our Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist will be happy to meet with you to find out what’s bothering you and how you would like us to help.
Great first impressions begin with great smiles. If you are less than happy with the appearance of your smile, you may shy away from interacting with
others because you’re self conscious about your appearance.
You probably already know that cosmetic dentistry can improve the appearance of your smile, but you may be unaware of the health benefits associated with cosmetic dentistry. Many dental issues that you may think are purely cosmetic in nature can have a lasting impact on your overall oral health.
Teeth that are cracked, decayed, missing, or incorrectly aligned not only mar your appearance and make you self-conscious but can lead to a variety of other problems including periodontal disease, jaw pain, and difficulty chewing. Through cosmetic dentistry at our Dallas cosmetic dentist office, these issues can be corrected, restoring your oral health and beautiful smile.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
We understand that every patient’s needs are unique. When you visit our practice, we will work closely with you to find the solution that is best for you. We correct potentially harmful dental issues while giving you back a smile that will make you feel confident about your appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry offers several solutions for perfecting your smile:
- Porcelain Veneers can cover discolored teeth and correct problems like uneven spacing, gaps, and crooked teeth.
- Dental Implants are used to replace missing teeth and offer additional support against shifting teeth and jaw collapse.
- Porcelain Crowns offer a strong, aesthetically pleasing solution for patients with cracked or chipped teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings prevent further decay while appearing natural, unlike amalgam fillings
- Tooth bonding corrects the appearance of broken, misaligned, or crooked teeth
In addition to correcting potential dental problems and ensuring your overall oral health, the Dallas Cosmetic dentist offers a wide range of cosmetic services from basic teeth whitening to more complex procedures such as dental implants. Treatments available with general dentistry, when combined with cosmetic dentistry, offer a solution for every smile.
- The Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Explains Bonding, a Conservative Smile Makeover Option
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- 3 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Crowns Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains What You Need to Know about Mini Dental Implants before Deciding
- Do Genetics Put You at Higher Risk for Cavities? The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares Updated Information
- The Dallas, TX Invisalign Dentist Reviews Top 3 Reasons to Consider Invisalign Clear Braces
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares 4 Tips for Banishing Bad Breath for Good!
- Is A Smile Makeover in Your Future? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains Your Options
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...