Today, there are more options than ever for correcting esthetic smile flaws. If you’re not happy with the position, shape, or whiteness of your teeth, you don’t necessarily need to spend lots of money on high-end cosmetic dental treatments.
Everyone deserves a smile they can be proud of, regardless of their budget. Whenever we can, the Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist offers our patients the most conservative and affordable cosmetic treatments available.
Dental bonding is an excellent way to repair chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth. It’s fast, less costly than other treatments, and we can usually restore several teeth in just one appointment.
What Problems does Bonding Correct?
Using dental bonding, we can easily alter the shape, size, and even the color of your teeth. One of the things about bonding that makes it so effective is that the material we use can be shaded to closely match the color of your natural teeth. The result is a repair that even you won’t be able to see!
The Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist often chooses the procedure to correct the following flaws:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Uneven gaps in-between your front teeth
- Poorly shaped teeth
- Size or shape differences
- Slightly crooked teeth
How Does Dental Bonding Work?
Bonding requires special skill and attention to detail, our cosmetic dentist starts the process by carefully mixing several shades of composite resin to match your natural tooth color as possible. Next, he carefully and expertly shapes and bonds the material to your tooth. Since the repair blends so well with your smile, we can use it to fill in a small chip or cover entire surface of a discolored tooth.
A Beautiful Smile is Closer than You Think
Have you always believed that a smile makeover was beyond your reach? If so, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to learn how a simple process like bonding can produce the beautiful results you’ve always dreamed about.
Have you heard about dental bonding and wondered how it can benefit you? Dental bonding at our Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist office is a fast, effective treatment that can dramatically change the appearance of your smile.
What is Dental Bonding?
What Problems can Dental Bonding Fix?
- Teeth that are dark, stained, or otherwise discolored - especially teeth that are resistant to traditional teeth whitening procedures
- Dental enamel that is cracked, chipped or otherwise damaged
- Misshapen teeth that have irregular or rough edges
- Misaligned or crooked teeth – using dental bonding we may be able to build up parts of your teeth with dental bonding to give your smile a more symmetrical appearance.
Many patients choose dental bonding because it is an affordable solution that addresses a number of problems. Dental bonding is also very convenient since it can virtually alter the appearance of your smile quickly and easily in just a single dental appointment.
If you are living with a less than perfect smile and have been thinking about the options you might have, dental bonding may be right for you. Contact our Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist office for more information about bonding or our other cosmetic dentistry options. We can help you get the smile of your dreams quickly, comfortably, and affordably.
- Don’t Let Dental Damage Linger; Our Dallas Dentists Explain Why
- Dallas Gum Disease Dentist Shares Info About This Periodontal Health Problems
- Here Are Some Of The Popular Treatments Our Dallas Dentists Use To Treat Dental Damage
- Dallas Dentists Review 3 Daily Habits That Adversely Affect Dental Health
- Our Dallas Dentists Review Why Water Is So Good For Your Smile
- You Can Brush More Effectively With Some Simple Changes From Our Dallas Dentists
- Get The Facts From Our Dallas Dentists About Why Professional Appointments Matter
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
Make an Appointment in October to enter our 10th Anniversary Raffle
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...