In dentistry, dental implants are known as the "gold standard" for tooth replacement. This is mostly due to the fact that they not only solve the esthetic problem of a missing tooth; however, the Dallas, TX dental implants dentist prefers them because they also improve your oral health by promoting the growth of healthy bone in your jaw.
Dental Implants and Your Quality of Life
But can a dental implant really improve your quality of life? A recent study followed a group of implant patients, recording their ratings of variables before and after implant placement. The research showed a dramatic improvement in the patients' perceptions after the procedure compared to those recorded before.
- Physical pain
- Social disability
- Functional limitation
- Psychological discomfort
What Does This Mean for You?
There's no doubt that trying to enjoy life when you have missing teeth can be a challenge, but you don't have to settle for a reduced quality of life. Dental implants are a long-term solution that has helped millions of people regain oral function and comfort. As you can see, the benefits extend far beyond a more attractive smile!
Deciding If an Implant is Right for You
Dental implants have been around for decades but many patients still don't understand how they work. Your first step is to call your Novato dental implants dentist to arrange a consultation.
Our doctors will perform a thorough exam and use digital imaging to determine if you are a good candidate for an implant. They'll explain the process, benefits, and timeline so you can make a confident decision. A knowledgeable member of our team will be happy to explain your insurance coverage and financial options.
Please Call the Dallas, TX Dental Implants Dentist
There's a lot to know before you make a decision about implants, please call us to arrange an appointment so we can get started!
Dental implants are a relatively new, but important, method for replacing missing teeth. Mini dental implants offered by the Dallas, TX Dentist are are not as well known, but just as useful. Mini dental implants can often be used where a regular dental implant would not work.
What do dental implants do?
Dental implants are used to replace missing teeth. A very small titanium screw is placed in the jaw bone. This screw integrates with bone and tissue of the jaw, which means it actually becomes a replacement root for the missing tooth. The dental implant is then finished with a crown or other dental appliance to create a beautifully restored tooth.
How are mini dental implants different?
A mini dental implant is a smaller version of the dental implant. The design of the mini dental implant is the same as that of the regular dental implant. But because of their size, MDIs are easier to implant surgically into the bone. Because of the size of the mini implant, there is less trauma to the bone and tissue, and most mini dental implants can be placed in one appointment.
Are mini dental implants right for me?
The professional team at the Dallas, TX Dentist Office will decide if using a mini dental implant best fits your needs. Following are a few benefits of choosing an mini dental implants:
- One Appointment Convenience - Mini dental implants are smaller so they are less traumatic to the jawbone when implanted. Healing time is dramatically reduced, and you don’t have to wait for months for the surgical site to heal. The entire procedure, including the final restoration, can be done in one appointment.
- Protect Healthy Teeth - Losing a tooth had a negative effect on overall oral health, causing deterioration of your jawbone. Mini dental implants are placed directly into the jawbone, preventing bone loss. Because they maintain the structure of a natural tooth, mini dental implants support surrounding teeth.
- Versatility - With the development of the mini dental implant it is now possible to treat replace missing teeth in cases that were previously impossible such as small teeth and incisors. MDIs are also effective in anchoring dentures. If you’ve been told your jawbone lacks sufficient density to support a traditional implant, mini dental implants may be a viable alternative.
- Cost - Mini dental implants are less expensive to place than conventional dental implants, making them a great option for a wide variety of patients.
If you’re interested in getting more information about mini dental implants, please contact our office. We will be happy to arrange a consultation with our dentist to discuss your case in detail to determine if this is the best choice for you.
For those with missing teeth, dental implants are an innovative tooth replacement option that will dramatically improve your appearance and quality of life. In fact, dental implants placed by the Dallas Dentist look and feel so much like your real teeth, that it’s easy to forget that they require some special care to guarantee maximum longevity.
- Get The Facts From Our Dallas Dentists About Why Professional Appointments Matter
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Can Dental Bonding Help Your Smile? The Dallas Dentist Explains the Benefits
- Millions Are at Risk for Oral Cancer – Are You One of Them? The Dallas Dentist Explains
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- Which Tooth Replacement is Right for You? The Dental Implants Dentist in Dallas Answers Your Question
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...