Has your smile lost the brilliance it once had? Have you tried over-the-counter tooth whitening products and seen disappointing results, if any at all? If you are tired of stained or yellow teeth, our Dallas, TX teeth whitening dentist office is where this can all change.
There are many over the counter tooth whitening systems on the market today, but none are as effective or provide the same level of whitening as the professional products. Tooth whitening is the simplest and least expensive way to enhance your smile and restore a youthful appearance.
Why Your Teeth Are Stained or Discolored
Teeth can naturally be less than white or may be stained and discolored due to:
- Certain medications (such as antibiotics)
Most common reasons for discoloration are due to:
- Tobacco use
- Soft drinks
How Zoom! Teeth Whitening Helps
Tooth whitening is one of the safest dental procedures available. The Zoom! whitening system is a state of the art, in-office procedure. It is a safe, easy, and effective bleaching process that lightens the discoloration of your enamel and dentin.
We offer this system as well as other professional home whitening products. We perform the whitening procedure while you sit back in our comfortable chair, and relax while you listen to your favorite music.
Contact your Dallas, TX teeth whitening dentist for a complimentary consultation to evaluate your whitening goals and needs. We take the time to ensure that you will leave with the beautiful vibrant smile you are looking for.
No wonder teeth whitening is the number one cosmetic dentistry treatment requested today! Teeth whitening has the ability to dramatically change the appearance of your smile in just one office visit. Teeth whitening is also an affordable cosmetic treatment that delivers great results at a relatively low cost.
Convenient Teeth Whitening Options
For your convenience, the Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist offers both in-office whitening treatments as well as take-home kits. In-office treatments deliver faster, more dramatic results, whitening your teeth by up to six shades in one session.
These treatments can be supplemented with a take-home kit provided by our office. Or you may choose a take-home whitening kit simply because you would like to whiten your teeth at your own pace in the privacy of your home.
For professional in-office whitening treatments, we use both Zoom and Boost. Both systems are quick and affordable, producing remarkable results in just one hour. The advantage of Zoom and Boost treatments done in our office is that we use a whitening gel with a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide than over-the-counter products, providing more dramatic results.
Professional Teeth Whitening at our Office
The in-office treatment for whitening with either Zoom or Boost is basically the same:
- A professional dental cleaning prior to whitening is recommended for the best results. This clears away food debris and plaque buildup between teeth to maximize results.
- A handheld shade guide is used to help us identify the shade you’re looking for
- Our dentist places protective gel is placed along the gum line to protect sensitive gum tissue
- Whitening gel is then carefully applied to the front surfaces of your teeth and cured with a special light
- Whitening trays are not needed since the gel is applied directly to your teeth by your dentist
Whitening in the Privacy of Your Home
We also provide a take-home kit so you can maintain the whitening effect at home. The kit includes a custom-made tray to hold the whitening gel. A tray made at our Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist Office is far more effective than those you purchase at the drugstore because we make the tray based on impressions we take of your teeth. This allows the whitening gel to come into full contact with all surfaces of your teeth, allowing for more effective whitening.
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment for a whitening treatment. We will be happy to show you how we can help make your smile sparkle!
- Dallas Dentists Review 3 Daily Habits That Adversely Affect Dental Health
- Our Dallas Dentists Review Why Water Is So Good For Your Smile
- Get The Facts From Our Dallas Dentists About Why Professional Appointments Matter
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Can Dental Bonding Help Your Smile? The Dallas Dentist Explains the Benefits
- Millions Are at Risk for Oral Cancer – Are You One of Them? The Dallas Dentist Explains
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- Which Tooth Replacement is Right for You? The Dental Implants Dentist in Dallas Answers Your Question
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...