A cosmetic dentist offers a wide variety of options to enhance the appearance of your smile. The Dallas Cosmetic Dentist places porcelain veneers that will significantly improve the appearance of your smile and give your self-confidence a boost.
Porcelain is a durable material that has been adapted over the years to be used effectively in cosmetic dental treatments. The key to choosing the proper types of materials for any dental treatment, is to find those that not only stands up to daily use but also naturally enhances the appearance of your smile. Porcelain is one such material since it effectively mimics the appearance and durability of natural tooth enamel.
When placed by the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist, porcelain veneers can resolve a variety of aesthetic concerns. If you experience any of these cosmetic dental concerns, you may be a good candidate for porcelain veneers:
- Misaligned teeth
- Cracked or chipped dental enamel
- Gaps between teeth
- Dark or stained dental enamel
Porcelain veneers are affixed to the front surface of your teeth and do not put unnecessary strain on neighboring teeth. Patients are able to chew normally and follow their normal routine of oral hygiene. Porcelain is an ideal material for dental restorations and is popular with dentists and patients alike. Veneers made of porcelain are very durable, and with proper care and oral hygiene will last for many years.
Cosmetic dentists are now able to provide a broad range of services to help you achieve the beautiful smile of your dreams. Within just a few short years, procedures performed by a cosmetic dentist can literally change your appearance and restore your self confidence as you enjoy your new smile. With advances in cosmetic dentistry there is no reason to think that a beautiful, dazzling smile is beyond your reach.
The fact is, with modern treatments offered by the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist, it is possible to maintain your beautiful smile for good oral health and also to improve your overall appearance and boost your confidence. Most cosmetic dentistry is non-invasive and helps your teeth fit together better, creating a whiter, beautiful smile.
Procedures include veneers, Lumineers™, teeth whitening or bleaching, and Bioliners clear braces to help rearrange the fit and beauty of your teeth.
Bioliners clear braces straighten your teeth invisibly, and whitening and bleaching techniques create a natural, but noticeably brighter smile. Teeth whitening and veneers offer a virtually pain free, effective option for maximum results and can effectively reverse the damage done by caffeine and tobacco. If your teeth are chipped, stained, or uneven, you are an excellent candidate for veneers or Lumineers™, which fit over your natural teeth reshaping and brighten the tooth by covering it with an artificial surface.
Beyond the obvious benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry, chipped or misaligned teeth can contribute to problems with your bite, creating additional problems down the road. In short, modern cosmetic dentistry offers you the chance to maximize the health and vitality of your mouth, A few short years ago, a visit to the dentist’s office was an experience to be endured. Today the Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist office can help transform your teeth into your greatest asset.
Many people are dissatisfied with the brightness and healthy appearance of their smile. If your self-confidence is affected by a less-than-perfect smile, you know that you sometimes avoid business and social interactions.
Through advances in modern dental procedures cosmetic dentistry is no longer a luxury that can only be afforded by a lucky few. Improving the appearance of your smile obviously offers short and long-term benefits. However, there are general health benefits associated with Cosmetic Dentistry that you may not be aware of.
Decayed, cracked or incorrectly aligned teeth not only affect the beauty of your smile and cause a lack of self-confidence. Ultimately these cosmetic issues actually create other problems such as gum disease, pain in the jaw, and difficulty eating. Fortunately these issues can be corrected through cosmetic dentistry, restoring your oral health and beautiful smile.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Dallas Cosmetic Dentistry is sensitive to your needs, and we understand that each patient has specific requirements. Correcting potentially harmful dental issues and giving you a smile of which you can be proud is our highest priority. We discuss your needs with you to find the best solution.
Through cosmetic dentistry, several solutions are available for perfecting your smile:
- Porcelain Veneers cover damaged or discolored teeth correcting cosmetic issues such as gaps between teeth and uneven, crooked teeth.
- Dental Implants replace missing teeth as well as providing support against shifting teeth and jaw collapse.
- Porcelain Crowns provide a strong, durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for cracked or chipped teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings not only offer protection from further decay, but they provide a natural appearance, unlike amalgam fillings.
- Tooth bonding easily corrects the appearance of broken, misaligned, or crooked teeth
- The Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Explains Bonding, a Conservative Smile Makeover Option
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- 3 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Crowns Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains What You Need to Know about Mini Dental Implants before Deciding
- Do Genetics Put You at Higher Risk for Cavities? The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares Updated Information
- The Dallas, TX Invisalign Dentist Reviews Top 3 Reasons to Consider Invisalign Clear Braces
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares 4 Tips for Banishing Bad Breath for Good!
- Is A Smile Makeover in Your Future? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains Your Options
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...