If you find you’re anxious about a missing tooth simply because you’re uncertain what you can do next, you do have many choices. There are various options, but they also may well constrain the foods you eat, since chewing could possibly be unpleasant and even painful. Dentures might move about during chewing, making it difficult or impossible to eat the foods you really appreciate. Certain tooth replacement alternatives can also allow food particles to lodge at the gum line, leading to tooth decay and possible infection.
As technologies are developed in other industries, the Dallas Mini Dental Implants Dentist has kept pace, using current methods and materials which were unavailable twenty years ago. These new treatments not only open completely new areas of treatment in general and restorative dentistry, but substantially improve the patient’s comfort and recovery time. A good example is the apparent explosion associated with the use of dental implants made possible in recent years with the use of titanium.
Dental implants can be employed to replace missing teeth. A titanium ‘root’ is implanted in the jaw bone and permitted to integrate into the surrounding tissue and bone (termed as osseointegration). Once the ‘root’ has integrated together with the structure of the jaw, a dental prosthetic is attached, making a ‘new’ tooth.
Titanium is also extremely strong and long-lasting and will last many years. Titanium dental implants are safely utilized as titanium is judged to be fully inert and immune to deterioration by virtually all body fluids and tissue, rendering it totally bio-compatible.
If you’re self-conscious about missing teeth, call your Dallas Cosmetic Dentist today for a free consultation. It's possible to bring back your beautiful smile safely and effectively using long-lasting dental implants.
- Looking for a Smile Makeover? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains How Veneers Can Help
- Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Professional Teeth Whitening
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- Can Dental Bonding Help Your Smile? The Dallas Dentist Explains the Benefits
- Millions Are at Risk for Oral Cancer – Are You One of Them? The Dallas Dentist Explains
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- Which Tooth Replacement is Right for You? The Dental Implants Dentist in Dallas Answers Your Question
- Want to Fix a Crooked Smile? 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces in Dallas, TX
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Dallas Teeth Whitening Dentist
- What Can Porcelain Veneers Do for You? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Shares Their Benefits
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...