Dental bonding provided by the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist is a treatment that is not only fast and effective but delivers exceptional results as well. The advantage of choosing dental bonding is that it can correct a variety of common cosmetic concerns.
Dental bonding is a process that enables your dentist to correct cosmetic problems with dental resin. This resin can be shaded to really bring out the natural beauty of the patient’s smile. Once applied, it can be shaped by your dentist to provide a natural appearance.
When is dental bonding used?
- Dental bonding is placed directly over your existing dental enamel so it is an excellent choice for perfecting the appearance of stained or damaged teeth. Here are some common cosmetic dental problems that can easily be corrected with the help of dental bonding.
- Teeth that are dark, stained, or otherwise discolored – especially teeth that are resistant to traditional teeth whitening procedures
- Dental enamel that is cracked, chipped or otherwise damaged
- Misshapen teeth that have irregular or rough edges
- Misaligned or crooked teeth – using dental bonding we may be able to build up parts of your teeth with dental bonding to give your smile a more symmetrical appearance.
What are the benefits of dental bonding?
Many patients choose dental bonding when appropriate because it is an affordable solution to a number of problems. Dental bonding is also very convenient since it can virtually alter the appearance of your smile quickly and easily in just a single dental appointment.
If you are living with a less than perfect smile and have been thinking about the options you might have, dental bonding may be right for you. Contact the Dallas Cosmetic Dentist office for more information about cosmetic dentistry options. We can help you get the smile of your dreams quickly, comfortably, and affordably.