Many people are dissatisfied with the brightness and healthy appearance of their smile. If your self-confidence is affected by a less-than-perfect smile, you know that you sometimes avoid business and social interactions.
Through advances in modern dental procedures cosmetic dentistry is no longer a luxury that can only be afforded by a lucky few. Improving the appearance of your smile obviously offers short and long-term benefits. However, there are general health benefits associated with Cosmetic Dentistry that you may not be aware of.
Decayed, cracked or incorrectly aligned teeth not only affect the beauty of your smile and cause a lack of self-confidence. Ultimately these cosmetic issues actually create other problems such as gum disease, pain in the jaw, and difficulty eating. Fortunately these issues can be corrected through cosmetic dentistry, restoring your oral health and beautiful smile.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Dallas Cosmetic Dentistry is sensitive to your needs, and we understand that each patient has specific requirements. Correcting potentially harmful dental issues and giving you a smile of which you can be proud is our highest priority. We discuss your needs with you to find the best solution.
Through cosmetic dentistry, several solutions are available for perfecting your smile:
- Porcelain Veneers cover damaged or discolored teeth correcting cosmetic issues such as gaps between teeth and uneven, crooked teeth.
- Dental Implants replace missing teeth as well as providing support against shifting teeth and jaw collapse.
- Porcelain Crowns provide a strong, durable and aesthetically pleasing solution for cracked or chipped teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings not only offer protection from further decay, but they provide a natural appearance, unlike amalgam fillings.
- Tooth bonding easily corrects the appearance of broken, misaligned, or crooked teeth