It’s no wonder that teeth whitening is the number one cosmetic dentistry treatment requested today! Professional teeth whitening can dramatically change the appearance of your smile in just one office visit. Teeth whitening is also an affordable cosmetic treatment that delivers great results at a relatively low cost.
Options to Fit Your Lifestyle
Everyone has different needs and preferences, and we want to make it easy for you to get teeth whitening treatment without a lot of inconvenience. The Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist
offers fast in-office whitening treatments or convenient take-home kits. With In- office treatments, you’ll see quick results, whitening your teeth by up to six shades in under an hour.
These treatments can be supplemented with a take-home kit provided by our office. Or you may choose a take-home whitening kit simply because you like the idea of being able to whiten your teeth at your own pace in the privacy of your home.
For both in-office whitening and at-home treatments, we offer both Zoom and Boost. Both systems are efficient and affordable, producing significant results in just one hour.
Fast In-Office Teeth Whitening
The in-office treatment for whitening with either Zoom or Boost is basically the same:
- A professional dental cleaning prior to whitening is recommended to clear away food debris and plaque buildup between teeth to maximize results.
- A handheld shade guide is used to help us identify the shade you’re looking for
- Our dentist places protective gel is placed along the gum line to protect sensitive gum tissue
- Whitening gel is then carefully applied to the front surfaces of your teeth and cured with a special light
- Whitening trays are not needed since your dentist applies the gel directly to your teeth.
Convenient Take-Home Whitening
Our easy-to-use take-home kit allows you to maintain the whitening effect at home. The kit includes a custom-made tray to hold the whitening gel.
A tray made at our Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist Office
is far more effective than those you purchase at the drugstore because we make the tray based on impressions we take of your teeth. This allows the whitening gel to come into full contact with all surfaces of your teeth, allowing for more effective whitening.
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment for a whitening treatment. We will be happy to show you how we can help make your smile sparkle!