Did you spend time in 2016 worrying about the appearance of your teeth? The start of a new year is a great time to take the step to a better smile. We know that when you look better you feel better, and the Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist wants to assist you in your goal of a perfectly beautiful and healthy smile!
When you are planning your visit for a cosmetic consultation, there are several things you should keep in mind:
Finding the Right Cosmetic Dentist
There are many, many dentists who perform cosmetic dentistry. Before you start making calls, do some research.
- Visit their website – is it easy to find the information you want? A website is often a reflection of the practice, so browse through the pages to get a sense of what the practice is about and how that benefits you. Read the profiles for the dentist and the staff. Does their education, experience, and philosophy fit your needs?
- Check out patient testimonials – reviewing what others have to say about their experience is one of the best ways to gauge the dentist’s experience, skill, and chairside manner.
- Talk to friends and neighbors. You can’t beat good old word of mouth for getting the information you want!
Don’t Be Afraid to Ask Questions!
Your oral health is a very personal thing. If you want to achieve results that are perfect for you, you need to ask questions! If you’re unsure about what to ask, the Dallas, TX cosmetic dentist recommends starting with these basic questions:
- How can you help me achieve the results I am looking for?
- What are all the options that may be appropriate in my case?
- Why do you think I am a good candidate for the treatments you are recommending?
- How long will the results of the treatments I am considering last?
- How much will this treatment it cost?
- Do you offer any financing options for the treatments I want?
Please Call Our Office for More Information
In the coming weeks we will be talking about all the options available for transforming. your smile. Meanwhile, if you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation, please call our cosmetic dentist office!