No wonder teeth whitening is the number one cosmetic dentistry treatment requested today! Teeth whitening has the ability to dramatically change the
appearance of your smile in just one office visit. Teeth whitening is also an affordable cosmetic treatment that delivers great results at a relatively
Convenient Teeth Whitening Options
For your convenience, the Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist offers both in-office whitening treatments as well as take-home kits. In-office treatments deliver faster, more dramatic results, whitening your teeth by up to six shades in one session.
These treatments can be supplemented with a take-home kit provided by our office. Or you may choose a take-home whitening kit simply because you would like to whiten your teeth at your own pace in the privacy of your home.
For professional in-office whitening treatments, we use both the Zoom teeth whitening system. Zoom is quick and affordable, and produces remarkable results in just one hour. The advantage of Zoom treatment in our office is that we use a whitening gel with a higher concentration of hydrogen peroxide than over-the-counter products, providing more dramatic results.
Professional Teeth Whitening at our Office
The in-office treatment for whitening with Zoom is:
- A professional dental cleaning prior to whitening is recommended for the best results. This clears away food debris and plaque buildup between teeth to maximize results.
- A handheld shade guide is used to help us identify the shade you’re looking for
- Protective gel is placed along the gum line to protect sensitive gum tissue
- Whitening gel is then carefully applied to the front surfaces of your teeth and cured with a special light
- Whitening trays are not needed since the gel is applied directly to your teeth by your dentist
Whitening in the Privacy of Your Home
We also provide a take-home kit so you can maintain the whitening effect at home. The kit includes a custom-made tray to hold the whitening gel. A tray made at our Dallas, TX Teeth Whitening Dentist Office is far more effective than those you purchase at the drugstore because we make the tray based on impressions we take of your teeth. This allows the whitening gel to come into full contact with all surfaces of your teeth, allowing for more effective whitening.
Contact our office for more information or to schedule an appointment for a whitening treatment. We will be happy to show you how we can help make your smile sparkle!