- Crowns Restore Function – If you have a damaged tooth, you know that it is a constant reminder that there’s a problem. It hurts to eat many
of your favorite foods because other teeth are doing all the work. A high-quality crown relieves undue pain or discomfort by restoring function
to the natural tooth.
- Porcelain Crowns Look Natural - There are many materials that can be used for crowns, but our patients prefer porcelain. This material has the
same translucent qualities as natural tooth enamel and can be shaded by your cosmetic dentist to match
your unique smile. The result is a restoration that blends in seamlessly with your smile.
- Crowns Restore Confidence – No one wants to live with damaged teeth. Even if the problem is not obvious, you may feel self-conscious simply because you know something is not right. A well-made porcelain dental crown not only restores function but also improves your appearance and your self-confidence.
3 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Crowns Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas Cosmetic Dentist Explains Bonding, a Conservative Smile Makeover Option
- Dallas, TX Dentist Explains Risk Factors for Oral Cancer
- The Facts You Need to Know about Orthodontics Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- 3 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Crowns Shared by Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Explains What You Need to Know about Mini Dental Implants before Deciding
- Do Genetics Put You at Higher Risk for Cavities? The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares Updated Information
- The Dallas, TX Invisalign Dentist Reviews Top 3 Reasons to Consider Invisalign Clear Braces
- Can Dental Implants Improve Your Quality of Life? The Research Says Yes, and the Dallas, TX Dentist Explains
- The Dallas, TX Dentist Shares 4 Tips for Banishing Bad Breath for Good!
- Is A Smile Makeover in Your Future? The Dallas, TX Cosmetic Dentist Explains Your Options
New Patient Special!
$99 for comprehensive exam, x-rays and regular cleaning.
*new patient without insurance only, restrictions apply.
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...